○ Recruitment requirements
This program provides continuous graduate education as “Doctoral (Ph.D.) Degree Program for Leading Graduate Schools”. Each year, 12 successful applicants will be selected from candidates who have passed the entrance examination and will start their graduate course either for the Master’s program at one of the following graduate schools: Graduate School of Medicine (Medical Science Major, Human Health Science Major), Graduate School of Engineering, Graduate School of Pharmaceutical Sciences; or for the four-year Doctoral Program in Medicine of the Graduate School of Medicine of Kyoto University. Anyone who fulfills the above-mentioned requirements can apply, irrespective of the department or university the applicant graduated from, as well as no specific restriction in terms of nationality or duration after graduation.
Applicants with vocational occupation can also apply for this program depending on their devotion to academic activities.
* For information about graduate courses applicable to LIMS selection procedure and to find out if they are accepting new graduate students this year, please ask the specific graduate course office or laboratory you intend to apply, in advance.
* For information about entrance examination of each graduate school, please check their homepages.
⇒ [Useful links]
○ Schedule of entrance examination of each graduate school and LIMS selection procedure 2018
The selection procedures for candidates, who fulfill the above-mentioned requirements, will be according to the schedule as described below. Applicants starting the graduate course in the academic year 2018 will have to undergo LIMS selection procedures from December, 2017 to January, 2018, and will start the graduate course and the LIMS program at the same time in April 2018. The procedures will principally be same every year.
For the next academic year starting in April 2018, there is recruitment for third year transfer students. For more information about the program, please refer to respective Course Guideline 2018.
○ Distribution of LIMS application guideline 2018
Primary Recruitment; Distribution of LIMS application guideline 2018 started from the middle of June, 2017.
Recruitment for Third Year Transfer Students; Distribution of LIMS application guideline 2018 started from the middle of June, 2017.
∗Applicants who live outside Japan can download these forms from the LIMS homepage, after sending their requests by email to the LIMS Office.
⇒ Primary Recruitment; Application guideline for Master’s course and Doctoral course students (application forms are not included. English part from page five.)
⇒ Recruitment for Third Year Transfer Students; Application guidelines for third year transfer students (application forms are not included. English part from page five.)
○ How and when to apply for LIMS selection procedure 2018
1. For the selection procedure of Master’s course and Doctoral course students click here.
2. For the selection procedure of Recruitment for Third Year Transfer Students click here.